Sanitary measures COVID-19
The Museum Hospital Notre-Dame à la Rose is open from Tuesday to Friday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays from 2 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.
The museum terrace will also be open again!
Reservations are strongly recommended as the number of entrances will be limited.
VISITS ARE CURRENTLY RESERVED FOR INDIVIDUALS (IN THE COMPANY OR NOT OF A FRIEND) AND TO PEOPLE LIVING UNDER THE SAME ROOF. To welcome you in the best conditions during this difficult period, we kindly ask you to restect following instructions until further notice:
- entrance limited to 25 persons/half hour
- Online booking is recommended www.notredamealarose.be
- respect of the allocated time slot (in case of delay, your visit may be postponed)
- each visitor will have 2h30 to (re) discover the wards of the museum (excluding visit of the garden)
- wearing of a face mask
- electronic payment recommended
- hand disinfection before entering the store
- Changing rooms are unavailable
- respect the social distancing and hygiene measures
- we ask you to carefully follow the signs on the ground and the visible signs all along the visit route
We thank you for your understanding and wish you a pleasant visit.Loading…